The Individual Self Cultivation workshops offered through Directive Intelligence Facilitation© are for those who want to experience their Innate Authentic Self — the Flames of Light, Life and Liberty, in ones daily life.
Victory’s Mastery of the Personality I: Brain Enhancement is our first workshop in the Victory’s Mastery series designed to teach you how to Empower yourself. An efficient integrated functioning Brain and Nervous System, especially the Prefrontal Cortex, allows you to take command of your life.
The ability to use Prajna Response Testing (PRT) to identify less than optimal Brain function and then enhance it with nutrition and mudra gives you an edge in meeting the challenges of our ever changing environment.
The Sympathetic (fight or flight) and the Parasympathetic (rest and rejuvenation) parts of your nervous system must be in constant give and take rhythm of harmonious equilibrium to meet your body’s needs. Not too much ON or too much OFF.
In this workshop we will teach you how to:
- Optimize your nutrition for optimum healing, wellness, and vitality.
- Use Mudras to harmonize the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Systems
- Use Mudras and Nutrition to optimize Brain and Nervous System Function and to manage Stress and neutralize excess Stress Hormones
- Use Mudras to access and transmute Self Punishment programs, Psyche-Shock Conflict imprints, and Guilt programs
- Use Mudras to enhance your mood with Easygoingness & Gratitude and Calmness & Joy
Internet communication is accelerating the way we respond to life. Its’ technology hums in the background of our psyche reverberating a feeling of urgency in our lives to adapt to the ever changing times. The air, water, food, electromagnetic frequencies, psyche distress, conflicts and rat raced lifestyles, all regressively affect brain function and structure.
This workshop gives you procedures to identify the nutrients you need to optimize your brain function and structure so that you can deal more appropriately with life’s circumstances.
Prerequisite: The Essence of Mudra I and II